Welcome To Our Little Big House On The Prairie


Friday, August 12, 2011

DIY Dresser Reveal

So, yesterday I blogged about re-doing the wrestler's dresser.  Tonight, I finished it!
YAY ME!

It's funny how once you know what to do, it doesn't take nearly as long.  Although I wish I had taken the time to sand the other coats of paint off, it still looks good.  I'm going for kind of a locker room-feel for their room.  Their walls look rough, bright colors...  So to me, it really wasn't that big of a deal if it wasn't completely perfect.  I am still super thrilled with how it turned out.

Here's the BEFORE picture:


And here's AFTER:


TA-DAH!


As you can see, we take our wrestling pretty seriously around here!

What until you see what we're doing with his medals!  

More on that to come...


No comments: