Welcome To Our Little Big House On The Prairie


Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sheet Music Wreath and Mirror Makeover

Not a whole lot of time to post tonight, but since its been a while since I posted some crafty goodness, I thought I'd get this up really quick.

Remember the mirror that I posted on last week's Friday's Finds?

The hideous hunter green 1980s throwback?

No?

Okay...  Well, here it was...

Can we say, "Ewwwwww!"

And then I took the mirror out, sanded that horrible green off, and then primed it:

Yes, that is snow outside the window!  :)

Added a little paint, distressed it, and then quickly glazed:


I decided to add a music sheet wreath, since just the mirror seemed a little plain.  Not too sure I like the wreath, but all in all - not to shabby for a wet, melting snow afternoon.  :)


Don't you love all my "to re-do's" in the reflection?  LOL!!  I need to get to work - or stop thrifting!  ;)

And one more pic for, Shannon @ Fox Hollow Cottage because she loves aqua...



Hope y'all are keeping warm!


2 comments:

love letters to e and g said...

ok...so love the blue...but ur pics come out so nice...I seriously need a camera upgrade. What r u using?

danyelle

love letters to e and g said...

soo... helpful...thanks. I think its my next step. I use picnix also but my camera is wayyy outdated.
thankx again...and I am a screaming soccer mom so I can relate to the sports mom post....but i know wrestling is very popular back east. MY cuz has all 4 of her boys in it and my older cuz was a state champ in P.a.
thankx again!! dnayelle